Go to top
Fet a Sóller

6 x Ferrer Veritas Brut Nature sparkling wine D.O. Binissalem

6 x Ferrer Veritas Brut Nature sparkling wine D.O. Binissalem
Art-Nr.: 01443K6
6 x 0,75l bottle
119,70 € 98,70 €
(Price for 1 L: 21.93 €)

6 x Ferrer Veritas Brut Nature sparkling wine D.O. Binissalem

Origin:
D.O. Binissalem
Vol. %:
12
Taste:
dry
Grape varieties:
Moll

Bright straw yellow color, fine and constant bubble. Complex, aromas of white fruit, citrus, fines herbs, fennel and aniseed, typical of the native variety Moll and combined with elegant balsamic aromas produced from the long aging with yeast lees during the second fermentation process. Dry, fresh and smooth finish. Aromatic sensations in the mouth of ripe, intense and creamy fruit.

Art-Nr.: 01443K6
6 x 0,75l bottle
119,70 € 98,70 €
(Price for 1 L: 21.93 €)
Art-Nr.: 01443K6
6 x 0,75l bottle
119,70 € 98,70 €
(Price for 1 L: 21.93 €)
Origin:
D.O. Binissalem
Vol. %:
12
Taste:
dry
Grape varieties:
Moll

Bright straw yellow color, fine and constant bubble. Complex, aromas of white fruit, citrus, fines herbs, fennel and aniseed, typical of the native variety Moll and combined with elegant balsamic aromas produced from the long aging with yeast lees during the second fermentation process. Dry, fresh and smooth finish. Aromatic sensations in the mouth of ripe, intense and creamy fruit.

Share

ZONE: Binisalem

DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: DO. Binisallem / Mallorca

WINE CELLAR: Bodegas Ferrer

PRODUCTION:
After the harvest, a short process of maceration takes place for a few hours to obtain the ideal coloring and aromatic elements. 10% of the base wine comes from a selection of fine grain French oak barrels, with the remaining 90% coming from stainless steel tanks.
Made using the traditional method champenoise, process used for the production of large sparkling wines of the Champagne region, where CO2 is obtained naturally with the own fermentation, achieving a smaller bubble.

You save 21.00 €.

GRAPE VARIETY : Moll

Vol. %: 12

Contains SULPHITES.

PRODUCED AND BOTTLED BY :
Bodegas José L. Ferrer
Franja Roja, S.L.
C./Conquistador 103
07350 Binissalem/Mallorca
RE 894PM

Prodct of Spain

Bodegas José L. Ferrer

For about 90 years, with the alternation of generations, José L. Ferrer has seen constant growth. Generous extensions, enormous cement barrels from the early days, wooden and stainless steel barrels for storage including the latest technology, right up to the new small and fine Bodega Veritas, which is dedicated to wines with limited editions. The winery currently offers five different brands of wine, including a number of organic wines.

SERVING TEMPERATURE: between 4 and 6ºC.

Ideal to accompany any type of appetizer, seafood such as oysters and even light desserts.

Details

ZONE: Binisalem

DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: DO. Binisallem / Mallorca

WINE CELLAR: Bodegas Ferrer

PRODUCTION:
After the harvest, a short process of maceration takes place for a few hours to obtain the ideal coloring and aromatic elements. 10% of the base wine comes from a selection of fine grain French oak barrels, with the remaining 90% coming from stainless steel tanks.
Made using the traditional method champenoise, process used for the production of large sparkling wines of the Champagne region, where CO2 is obtained naturally with the own fermentation, achieving a smaller bubble.

GRAPE VARIETY : Moll

Vol. %: 12

Contains SULPHITES.

Bodegas José L. Ferrer

For about 90 years, with the alternation of generations, José L. Ferrer has seen constant growth. Generous extensions, enormous cement barrels from the early days, wooden and stainless steel barrels for storage including the latest technology, right up to the new small and fine Bodega Veritas, which is dedicated to wines with limited editions. The winery currently offers five different brands of wine, including a number of organic wines. Bodegas José L. Ferrer

PRODUCED AND BOTTLED BY :
Bodegas José L. Ferrer
Franja Roja, S.L.
C./Conquistador 103
07350 Binissalem/Mallorca
RE 894PM

Prodct of Spain

SERVING TEMPERATURE: between 4 and 6ºC.

Ideal to accompany any type of appetizer, seafood such as oysters and even light desserts.

Shipping restrictions

Unfortunately we cannot ship this article without restrictions. The following restrictions apply

  • We do not ship alcohol to Sweden

Recently added articles

Sa Sucreria Chocolate hazelnut carquinyols

7,50 € 6,95 €

Dehydrated Porcini Mushroom

6,50 €

4 Kilos red wine Vi de la terra de Mallorca

29,95 € 28,99 €

12 Volts red wine Vi de la terra de Mallorca

19,95 € 18,99 €

Sa Sucreria Almond Carquinyols

7,50 €

Suc de Cel Organic extra virgin olive oil D.O. Mallorquina 500ml

17,95 € 16,95 €
The article has been added to your basket. Proceed to checkout right away.
The article has been added to your basket. Proceed to checkout right away.