Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Oli de Mallorca D.O.
The designation of origin "Denominación de Origen Oli de Mallorca" ensures since 2002, the quality and origin of the olive oil produced in Mallorca. The nature of the olive trees, the special climatic conditions with rain and sun, as well as the characteristic terrain and soil conditions give the olive oil from Mallorca its own special characteristics. For the recognition and preservation of this individuality the Designation of Origin Oli de Mallorca was created.
The olive oils with the seal of Oli de Mallorca D.O. are to be chemically and physically tested by independent laboratories.
The numbered label and logo on bottle assure that the oil has passed the prescribed quality control. Only Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Mallorca, made in mechanical processes from the olive varieties Arbequinia, Mallorquina or Picual is awarded with this title.
Some of the most important chemical properties for the designation of origin: Acidity not more than 0.8% and less than 0.1% impurities. Acidity does not mean a "sour" taste, but refers to the amount of free fatty acids. A value below 0.8 is excellent.
- Oli "Ullaró": olive oil from Mallorca's different olives, 3 x 100ml
- XA tó blanc ,D.O. white wine from Mallorca D.O. Binissalem, 6er carton
- Oli Ullaró, Oli de Mallorca D.O., 500ml Mallorquina
- Carob - Almond Cream "Johannis Cream" - Organic (bio) - 270g in the glas
- Carob-Syrup – “Johannis Sirope” – Organic(bio) - 320g, glas