The responsible office respects the Data Protecting Acts, particularly the Data Protecting Regulation of the European Union (DSGVO=Spanish. RGPD):
Fet a Sóller S.L. - CIF: B07800592
C/ Cristòfol Quintana Colom, 1
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING BY THE RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITY AND THIRD PARTIES
We convey your personal date to third parties, in case :
• you granted your explicit agreement to do so.
• a processing is necessary to process your contract.
• a processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
• a processing is necessary to look after justifiable interests and if there is no reason to assume that you have a predominately interest meriting of protection in the processing of your data.
As we are a Spanish company the Spanish as well as the European law is in force:
- EU-regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural humans when processing personal data, concerning the free data communication and concerning the abolition of the guideline 95/46/EG (Data Protection Regulation)
- Spanish law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 concerning the protection of personal data (LOPD)
- Regulation 34/2002 of 11 July 2002, Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE)
REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data gathered via the website fetasoller.com is saved under the responsibility of Fet a Sóller. The data stock (clients and orders) of Fet a Sóller is registered in accordance with the regulations in the Registro General de la Agencia de Protección de Datos with the number 2092801965.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
We only process general personal data, online data and customer information. We do not save or process neither debit cards nor credit cards nor access to payment services.
LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Fet a Sóller stores personal data secure and in accordance with the latest norms and guarantees the security of personal data through its employees. In order to guarantee the security of your data while processing it, we use, in accordance with the latest state of technology, the encryption technology SSL via HTTPS. In case of a violation of data security (Art. 4 RGPD) Fet a Sóller is committed to inform the affected persons in the mandatory time frame.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE GATHER?
• first name, last name and address
• telephone number (to be able to communicate with our clients if needed)
• shipping address, in case it differs from the invoice address
• e-mail address for the usual communication with our clients. Under no circumstances do we request or process bank data, account numbers, credit card numbers or PayPal accounts. The payment processes by credit card or PayPal as well as online banking are carried out via websites that are independent of fetasoller.com.
• E-Mail address
• IP-Address including first location founds
WHO IS INFORMED ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Legal obligations after contract conclusion (invoice data)
Hosting, support and programming of the website and the database
Provider of the hosting
Systemas y Redes S.L.
Cami Nou, 7
07009 Palma de Mallorca
Programmer of the website
C/ Belgica, 79 Apt. 15
E-0718 Puerto de Sóller
NIE: X-259 200 8T
Processing of orders/Despatch
Logistics service and quality control
Schlemmer & Kraus GmbH
Sayner Straße 56
DHL and DPD for Europe
Post "Correos" in Spain
E-Mail-Server (clients and order data)
hostNET Medien GmbH
Tool to analyse our website and to analyse announcements placed by us
• Google Analytics: IP-Address, made anonymous, amount of purchase without further personal, identifiable data
• Google AdWords, amount of purchase without further personal, identifiable data
• Facebook Pixel, amount of purchase without further personal, identifiable data. They are accessible via your Facebook account.
• The communication with google and Facebook takes place with the help of Cookies, more info
WHEN DO WE GATHER PERSONAL DATA?
• When registering as a client: Invoice data including name, address and e-mail address
• When submitting an order: invoice or delivery address, e-mail address, products and amount of purchase
• When registering for our newsletter: e-mail address
REGISTRATION FOR OUR WEBSITE
When registering for the use of our personalised services Fet a Sóller gathers some personal data: name, address, contact information, telephone number, e-mail address. When you are registered, you will have access to contents and services that we only offer to registered users, for example orders and delivery addresses.
DEALTING OR RATHER LOCKING OF DATA
We respect the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We only save your personal data until we will have achieved the mentioned purposes or for the period scheduled by the legislator. Once achieved the corresponding purpose or rather once the scheduled period has expired we lock or delete the corresponding data as a matter of routine and in accordance with the legal regulations.
You may always make use of your rights by sending an e-mail/letter to our controller of data protection using the indicated contact details. You may contact our controller of data protection, if you:
• would like to get information on your personal data saved in our system and their processing
• want us to correct incorrect personal data
• want us to deleate your personal data saved in our system (in case it is possible according to the legal regulations)
• want us to limit the data processing in case we are not yet able to deleate them due to legal requirements.
• to make an objection against the processing of your personal data saved in our system
• to make an objection against data conveyance, if you agreed with the data processing or if you concluded a contract with us.
The client/user may make use of his/her rights by providing Fet a Sóller the following information:
• first name, last name, order number
• description of and reasons for the intervention
• address for a written notification
• date and signature of the applicant
• post to Fet a Sóller S.L., C/ Cristòfol Quintana Colom 1, 07100 Sóller.
• mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
CONTACT FOR COMPLAINTS
You may always contact the responsible authority in case of complaints. The responsible supervisory authority is dependend on the region of your domicile, your job or the violation. You find a list of supervisory authorities including addresses here.
CONTACT DATA PROTECTION
Hilli Holzberger, email@example.com